Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a ranking page?
Is there anything that describes what my medal type and number means?

I don't know if a 25 diamond is any good.
(01-16-2024, 05:25 PM)jiujitsu Wrote: Is there anything that describes what my medal type and number means?

I don't know if a 25 diamond is any good.

As of right now there is no in-game leaderboard. It's likely to be added to the game for the next season (Season 1).
Anything related to what the number indicates on the rank and how high a rank is can be seen in the image below:

[Image: ranked-info.png?ex=65b3870c&is=65a1120c&...6a3d1a227&]

Let me know if you have any more questions.
This is helpful! What does it mean to be reset on final rank? If I was a 26 today, what will it be at the start of the new season?

Also, curious how many Grand Masters there are today?
Where can we find the ranking ? On which app ?
(01-17-2024, 10:13 PM)jiujitsu Wrote: This is helpful!  What does it mean to be reset on final rank?  If I was a 26 today, what will it be at the start of the new season?

Also, curious how many Grand Masters there are today?

So based on your final rank that you have reached during the season you will be reset.
This happens for every player and is specifically set up so that you can play versus a group of similar players during the start of the season.
If you are at rank 26 (2600 ELO, Diamond 1) you will be reset to rank 18 (1800 ELO, Gold 3).
The highest rank you can be reset to is rank 21 (2100 ELO, Platinum 1).

As to how many GM's there are I don't know the exact number but there are more than a handful of players who have reached GM.
(01-26-2024, 03:57 PM)Guillaume Wrote: Where can we find the ranking ? On which app ?

Rankings are currently not publicly visible.
They will be added within the next few updates and can be seen in-game.