Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaderboard question
Hi, 
Was taking a look at the seasonal leaderboard and I have some questions. I can see people on place 1-50 with about 5 games played, who are still at level 30+ or something. How does it work exactly? I played 5 games and am level 2. Was wondering if anybody could clarify. 
Also I really like the statistics!
Greatings, 
Focus
(02-15-2024, 04:09 PM)BFG Wrote: Hi, 
Was taking a look at the seasonal leaderboard and I have some questions. I can see people on place 1-50 with about 5 games played, who are still at level 30+ or something. How does it work exactly? I played 5 games and am level 2. Was wondering if anybody could clarify. 
Greatings, 
Focus

Hi, there recently was a seasonal reset and statistics were added at a later point. So the statistics for a user will not be 'complete', hence why it will show oddities such as someone being at rank 30 with only 20 wins.
(02-15-2024, 04:09 PM)BFG Wrote: Hi, 
Greatings, 
Focus

Hi Max, when you start fresh you start at 0 and have to play yourself up. Depending on your opponent about 5 games per step. You get nice metal name for that and end up at diamond level 32 if I recall right. And then you can climb up at diamond level to more levels. Max reached the session 0 was 2 players with 34. It doesn‘t work like an 
Elo system so it is much inflated and everyone easily climbs. I assume you get more points than you loose. After each quarter 10 levels are taken away from you. But this only works when you freshly login. Some didn‘t. So some players are still at their session 0 level of 31 etc. without having been reset and also have not played much but still seem to lead the board, as they have programming issues. But the stats are currently mostly meaningless as much as I can tell. Most of them do not work yet even though they display some magic figures but with little to no meaning for me. This is roughly how it works, but it is described no where… Hope this info helps you a bit

John